Sunday, October 4, 2015

The making of a stand-alone faucet rotator and timing system...

So the other night I decided to make a faucet collection monitoring program. Kind of a mouth-full but very accurately  describes what the application does. On this version there are 9 faucet links, each has a timer and a BTC collection log. Here take a look...



Each timer has its own reset button and green indicator for when the faucet becomes active again. Browser faucet rotators can be sluggish and can slow you down. With this program I was able to make 0.0003 in 25 minutes. So I'd say it was worth the effort to make it.


My setup usually involves having all my collections done in chrome, you can do it with firefox as well. But anyway, I'll have my faucet box address checker pinned to one tab then have my application run in the bottom. That way once i collect from a faucet I can close the page and reset the timer and the program add the amount of satoushi collected. Neat, eh? So I'll be finishing it up tonight and probably uploading it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to compose a comment to say thanks to you for all the splendid ways you are writing on this site. My considerable internet lookup has at the end of the day been rewarded with beneficial strategies to go over with my contacts. I would state that that many of us website visitors actually are rather endowed to be in a superb network with very many marvellous people with helpful guidelines. I feel very happy to have seen the webpage and look forward to plenty of more excellent times reading here. Thanks again for everything. best direct paying faucets

    ReplyDelete