Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Primedice Scripts...

Hello everyone, just thought if you're on Primedice you should be acquainted with their API section. I will also throw in some links to the various scripts etc. The way API work for Primedice is through the console.

Chrome Console
So basically when you login to Primedice you pull up the console and enter in the script/API. You can either load a bot or faucet countdown timer. There are many scripts. Below you will find a very important link list. This link list contains all the information you need to get started. I have also singled out a few links for you to read first.

HUI Link List

Primedice API
Faucet Timer
Danksta's Bot


2 comments:

  1. I did new script and with this script I have won 0.9 BTC in 1 hour and I stil win by my this orjinal script I will talk about how this work.

    First one , you copy this script http://pastebin.com/cv1Fivnq and then go to primedice.com and press F12 select console and clean it and paste this script and then press enter.That is all.

    The other important thing is that your minumum balance 0.01000000 btc and your bet should be 500 and 121× at lose increase bet by %1.

    You will win between 0.7-1 BTC in 1 hour.I have worked 3 months for this script.I won 121 btc in 15 days :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if my minimum balance is less then .01 Btc? Will this script still work?

    ReplyDelete